We re-leveled the wing attempting to get things a bit better (end was front spar vertical, front spar horizontal and rear spar horizontal) are now within 0.2 degrees of each other and we believe it is a bit more stable. We then removed the wing skins and drilled out the rib holes to their final size. We wanted to put a few cleco’s in first to see how close things were.
We attached the L-angle brackets on the bottom skins.
We then spent the most of the evening thinking through the wiring on the right wing, but also the wiring on the left wing. We figured out what gauge wire that was needed, how much, to ground to the wing or run ground wires, to share ground wires, etc… No more physical progress was made. We consulted manuals, FAA AC-43.13, blog posts, other builder logs, asked a few questions, etc.