In the shop alone today, I repeated all steps from the pilot seat for the co-pilot seat. I then moved onto finishing the rudder pedal installation.
We drilled the outboard bracket incorrectly for the master cylinder. Thus, a new one had to be fabricated. Luckily we had some of the exact L-angle in the shop for this task. Once the new bracket was fabricated, the job was easy. Did our final hole size drilling, deburred, applied cortec, riveted master cylinder brackets to the floor. I also riveted the brake pedals to the hinge. I did not rivet the hinge to the rudder pedals yet as we may want to apply some paint.
Once this was complete, I reinstalled the firewall and glare shield.
No, that is not our final interior. Clare brought the pillows out for me to sit on. Everyone in the family got to go on a pretend flight in the new plane :-)