- Clean/Add silicon to inside bottom windshield
- Drill final center console mounting holes, debur, cortec and rivet
- Trim rubber windshield seal
- Rivet rear fuselage (minus rudder attachment points)
- Counter balanced right O/B flaperon
- Checked elevator travel. We are getting 27.8 degrees up as needed (28 +/- 2), but are only getting 14 degrees down. Manual says 18 degrees (+/- 2). Also the elevator bellcrank comes in contact with the shackle on the cable.
Worked on the center stick boot but decided that it would be best to have the controls centered and properly adjusted to see how far the stick would travel before finding mount points for the boot.