- Wired the battery to the Battery Solenoid.
- Wired the battery solenoid to the master bus.
- Wired the Master switch to the Battery Solenoid.
- Wired the Master bus to the ESS bus.
- Wired the GDU 460 Power 1 to the ESS bus.
We then were able to power on our main PFD for the first time (since it was installed into the panel)!
The battery to Battery Solenoid and Battery Solenoid to the Master Bus is using temporary wiring. 16ga and going over the firewall instead of through. Waiting on the FWF package to wire this part properly.
From the Master Bus on, though, everything is done correctly.